The American Society of Ophthalmic Trauma’s Annual Meeting will be virtual and take place on
Saturday June 5th, 2021
10 AM EST to 3 PM EST
Registration is now open! You can register here.
Abstract submission is open now and can be completed here.
Abstract submission has been extended.
The submission site will now close on April 23rd, 2021 at 5pm EDT. Notification of abstract and video acceptance will be on May 3rd, 2021.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstracts of original work may be submitted for paper, case, and video presentations. Please note that previously published abstracts may be submitted for consideration. A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. All suitable abstracts will be invited to submit an E-poster.
The abstract must be in the form of a Microsoft® Word Document (preferred) or in Adobe® portable document format (PDF) with the following specifications:
- ONE PAGE ONLY 8.5”x11” with 1” margins on all sides.
- FONT Times New Roman, 12 point.
- TITLE Centered, Bold, Title case.
- AUTHORS Centered. Last name followed by first and middle initials only (without comma or periods— as on PubMed). Degree (MD, RN, RRT, PhD) may be included. Names separated by a comma with a period at the end (as on PubMed).
- AFFILIATION Centered. Include Department(s), University/Hospital, City, State/Province. Use standard abbreviations where applicable.
- ABSTRACT Include four sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. Case reports should include three sections: Introduction, Report, and Conclusion. Start each section on a different line with the title in boldface followed by a semicolon. There is a maximal 300 words per abstract.
- VIDEO ABSTRACT: Please submit an mp4 file of 2-4 minutes in length and include an unstructured abstract of under 200 words.
Submissions that do not conform to these specifications will be rejected.
ASOT Annual Meeting